Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Zhaohua Meng <zm...@icpcorp.com> on 2003/01/22 23:02:45 UTC

How to implement a serializer/deserializer

Does anybody know where I can find some documentation on how to
implement a custom serializer? I'm new to Web Services and Axis and was
given a task to make our existing Java apps Web Services ready. I have a
hard time understanding how a serializer/deserializer should be
implemented, even after I looked at the examples provided at the
samples/encoding package.

Thanks,
Zhaohua

Re: How to implement a serializer/deserializer

Posted by Zhaohua Meng <zm...@icpcorp.com>.
I agree with you and I'm reading the Axis source code. I checked your
site several times and found a lot of useful information. Can I ask you
a big favour: put a tutorial there about how to write custom
serializer/deserializer. That would benefit all of us here. I'd like to
contribute once I figured it out.

Thank you very much.
PS. I already order the Axis book.
Zhaohua