Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de> on 2003/11/26 14:07:52 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/lib/core excalibur-component-1.2-dev.jar

stephan@apache.org wrote:
> stephan     2003/11/26 04:55:06
>
>   Modified:    lib/core excalibur-component-1.2-dev.jar

But the naming is really bad as you can no longer get the recent sources for
this package. Please get back to dated package names or make a release.

Thanks.

Joerg

--
System Development
VIRBUS AG

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/lib/core excalibur-component-1.2-dev.jar

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
Stephan Michels wrote:

>>>  Modified:    lib/core excalibur-component-1.2-dev.jar
>>
>>But the naming is really bad as you can no longer get the recent sources for
>>this package. Please get back to dated package names or make a release.
>

> Yes, I found it also really irritating, but I havn't initially check it in
> with this name.
>
> I will change it, Stephan.

Thanks. As far as I understand it Leo Simons has mavenized the build system
and therefore tagged the source code. These tagged sources were built and
"released" as 1.2-dev. Carsten committed the JARs, maybe he can enlighten
us, why he chose the naming.

Joerg

--
System Development
VIRBUS AG

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/lib/core excalibur-component-1.2-dev.jar

Posted by Stephan Michels <st...@apache.org>.