Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Duncan Krebs <ap...@hostdepot.net> on 2005/09/13 17:24:17 UTC

maven projects and eclipse plugins

Hi,
I posted a question on this two days ago but might have asked something too specific.

Pretty much I'm trying to find a solution to using maven with my eclipse projects that are "plugin projects." My specific issue is figuring out how to modify the plugin build process so that my eclipse plugin will be built with a lib directory that contains all of my project dependencies defined in project.xml.

I think the easiest way to do that would be to have the maven eclipse plugin copy all of the depedendent artifacts to a lib folder off my project root. Then I could tag that fold for cvs ignore and modify my plugin.xml to include all jars in that folder on the runtime class path. Any quick ideas would be greatly appreciated.

RE: maven projects and eclipse plugins

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
You can use the tag deploy:copy-deps to copy your project dependencies but I don't find a documentation about it on the new site :-(

Here is the old one : http://maven.apache.org/reference/user-guide.html#Copying_Dependency_JARs

My 2 cents

Arnaud