Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Faucher, Christian" <Ch...@axa-canada.com> on 2004/12/16 21:24:32 UTC

RE : wsdl2java does not understand the 'soapAction' attribute in /definitions/portType/operation

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the quick answer, but it didnt fix the problem.  :-(

I cut&pasted the latest changes you sent me, but it still breaks.  Actually it breaks few steps below in WSDL file, on "definitions/portType/operation", having a attribute (soapAction) in a wrong nameSpace.  Is this a valid attribute for Operation?

Attached are the original version and the version I chagned with your modifications.

BR,

Christian Faucher