Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com> on 2010/10/04 13:40:28 UTC

RE: Building WCF Channel

How are you making out with this, Daniel?

-Steve

Re: Building WCF Channel

Posted by Cliff Jansen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daniel,

I'm glad its working now for you.  FWIW I build my own boost libs from
the original source and have no problems.  However, I make sure to
examine the compiler switches chosen by CMake and match those when I
am building boost.  The Windows C++ system is fussy that way.

If someone were to build qpid with more aggressive performance
switches, they would have to be careful to do the same for boost.

Cliff

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 8:31 AM, Daniel Sack <Da...@techtalk.at> wrote:
> Hi Cliff,
>
> After some break trying to build the wcf channel today I managed it.
> I think the core problem was that I haven't used the precompiled boost libs from boostpro, I made a custom build but the folders where not correct.
>
> Lg,
> Daniel

>>> Apache.Qpid.Interop.dll
>>> boost_date_time-vc90-mt-gd-1_39.dll
>>> boost_filesystem-vc90-mt-gd-1_39.dll
>>> boost_program_options-vc90-mt-gd-1_39.dll
>>> boost_regex-vc90-mt-gd-1_39.dll
>>> boost_system-vc90-mt-gd-1_39.dll
>>> boost_thread-vc90-mt-gd-1_39.dll
>>> boost_unit_test_framework-vc90-mt-gd-1_39.dll
>>> qpidclientd.dll
>>> qpidcommond.dll
>>> qpidtypesd.dll
>>>
>>> or if running a release build:
>>>
>>> Apache.Qpid.Channel.dll
>>> Apache.Qpid.Interop.dll
>>> boost_date_time-vc90-mt-1_39.dll
>>> boost_filesystem-vc90-mt-1_39.dll
>>> boost_program_options-vc90-mt-1_39.dll
>>> boost_regex-vc90-mt-1_39.dll
>>> boost_system-vc90-mt-1_39.dll
>>> boost_thread-vc90-mt-1_39.dll
>>> boost_unit_test_framework-vc90-mt-1_39.dll
>>> qpidclient.dll
>>> qpidcommon.dll
>>> qpidtypes.dll

RE: Building WCF Channel