Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Glen Carl - CSC <ca...@csc-monterey.com> on 2002/09/21 03:11:27 UTC

portlets do not fill full width

I have recently noticed on Jetspeed-1.4b2-dev build from sept. 16, 2002
that portlets within the velocity framework are not utilizing the full
width of the portlet frame. The portlet content width stops at the edit
portlet icon, or whatever the first portlet title bar icon is. This
behavior only happens when icons are in the title bar.

Is there a setting I need to change or is this a bug? You can readily
see this feature with a default build of Jetspeed from the sept source.

Thanks,
Glen