Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by CSG - Ashley Lester <as...@computer-services.com.au> on 2013/08/29 01:07:52 UTC

Site to Site VPN

Hello,

Has anyone had any success using Sonicwalls IPSEC to connect to cloudstack Site to Site VPN ?

I'm aware that only Cisco and Juniper are officially supported. Any other devices work with this ?

Ashley

Re: Site to Site VPN

Posted by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com>.
Well if you could take screen shots of your config, it will be helpful, you
may hide your secret keys, just so that it will make us easy for us to
setup :)

Thanks

Re: Site to Site VPN

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.