Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mark Diggory <md...@MIT.EDU> on 2006/05/16 20:26:15 UTC

Dependency search engine?

Hi everyone, is there any effort to put together a "dependency search
engine" that would allow one to search the maven repository for a
particular dependency not knowing its group id or proper version to
use. For instance, I've been using Google with limited success.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%
2Fibiblio.org%2Fmaven2%2F+servlet-api+jar&btnG=Search

Seems as though there could be some very interesting statistics
gathering done here...

-Mark

Re: Dependency search engine?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Not that I'm aware of, but I'll take my own advice and file it in JIRA. ;-)

Wayne

Posted by Mark Diggory <md...@MIT.EDU>.
thank you, this is just what I needed.

Posted by ia...@jpmchase.com.