Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ryan Cuprak <rc...@mac.com> on 2007/07/04 15:08:03 UTC

Tapestry 5 XML tag(s)

Hello,
  With Tapestry 5 - where can I find information on how the new xml
tags work - like <t:pagelink /> etc? I have done quite a bit of work
with 4 and am a little disoriented without the jwcids etc. Not sure
what I can put instead of 'pagelink'. I interpret entries on the
component reference as attributes on the 't' tag?

  Thanks,
  -Ryan

Re: Tapestry 5 XML tag(s)

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.