Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2015/01/09 11:53:19 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.3.1 (round #2)

Hi All,

I've created a 5.3.1 release of CloudMonkey, with the following artifacts up for a vote:

Git Branch and Commit SH:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master
Commit: 7498aa58a2b5772e03e25f44a37907f915889ad8

List of changes:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGES.md;hb=master

Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
location):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/cloudmonkey-X.X/

PGP release keys (signed using ID 0EE3D884):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to indicate "(binding)" with their vote?

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.3.1 (round #2)

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Forgot to fix the URL:

Source release (checksums and signatures are available here):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/cloudmonkey-5.3.1/

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi all,

Thanks for your voting so far.

Due to a semantic issue found by one of our users, the api block/unblock
behaviour using -a is not intuitive. I'm calling this round off and
fixing this with two intuitive options/args:

   -b, --block-async     block and poll result on async API calls
   -n, --noblock-async   do not block on async API calls

Will start a new round.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.