Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Kate McSwiney <ka...@hotmail.com> on 2007/04/04 17:53:00 UTC

[fileupload]

hey
i was hoping somebody could help!i have connected to the server and i am
able to read the files that are on the server, but now i want to upload a
text file from the local host to the server and i am having abit of trouble.
i have included the commons.io library but still seems to show errors for
FileInputStream is = new FileInputStream( file );
or is there another way i should be uploading
thanks
katy

Re: [fileupload]

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 4/4/07, Kate McSwiney <ka...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> i was hoping somebody could help!i have connected to the server and i am
> able to read the files that are on the server, but now i want to upload a
> text file from the local host to the server and i am having abit of trouble.
> i have included the commons.io library but still seems to show errors for
> FileInputStream is = new FileInputStream( file );
> or is there another way i should be uploading

Create a bug report in http://issues.apache.org/jira and add relevant
information. (Stack trace, log files, whatever you can think of)

--
My cats know that I am a loser who goes out for hunting every day
without ever returning as much as a single mouse. Fortunately, I've