Posted to user@flink.apache.org by bat man <ti...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/07 05:42:10 UTC

Difference between Session Mode and Session Job(Flink Opearator)

Hi,

I want to understand the difference between session mode and the new
deployment mode - Flink Session Job which I believe is newly introduced as
part of the Flink Operator(1.15) release.
What's the benefit of using this mode as opposed to session mode as both
run sessions to which flink jobs can be submitted.

Cheers.
H.

Re: Difference between Session Mode and Session Job(Flink Opearator)

Posted by bat man <ti...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, thanks!

Posted by Gyula Fóra <gy...@gmail.com>.
Hi!