Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Matt Koss <m....@open.ac.uk> on 2002/06/25 14:04:57 UTC

javac and dependencies

How can I compile class so that only that class is compiled plus all classes
on which it depends ?
If I use javac in JDE it does it exactly this way, however javac task in ant
compiles only the class ( i.e. it omits the classes on which my class depends
).
I have experimentd with different settings of the attributes but still don't
know what should be the correct setting.

Regards

Matt

--
Matt Koss
Knowledge Media Institute

Re: javac and dependencies

Posted by Matt Koss <m....@open.ac.uk>.
On Tuesday 25 June 2002 1:04 pm, Matt Koss wrote:
> How can I compile class so that only that class is compiled plus all
> classes on which it depends ?
> If I use javac in JDE it does it exactly this way, however javac task in
> ant compiles only the class ( i.e. it omits the classes on which my class
> depends ).
> I have experimentd with different settings of the attributes but still
> don't know what should be the correct setting.

I have found the problem. It was error in my settings.
Everything works fine.

Cheers

Matt

--