Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ben Hutchison <be...@ibsglobalweb.com> on 2009/07/09 09:48:49 UTC

Wicket's @SpringBean and the "autowire-candidate" annotation

Currently, when injecting Spring autowired dependencies via @SpringBean,
Wicket's Spring integration does take account of the optional
"autowire-candidate" attribute of a bean. This attribute tells spring
not to consider a bean during autowiring.

Here's our use case where we discovered this limitation. Our app uses 2
databases, a default database used by 95% of the code, and a reporting
database used by the reports component. As a result we have 2
SessionFactories in our context, and this breaks @SpringBean injection.

It would be nice to cater for the 95% of code that doesn't use the
reporting database, and use explicit names only for the other 5%. This
seems to require the Wicket-Spring integration to understand the
"autowire-candidate=false" attribute.

Regards
Ben

--

*Ben Hutchison
Senior Developer

Re: Wicket's @SpringBean and the "autowire-candidate" annotation

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
add an rfe into our jira.

-igor

Posted by Philippe Laflamme <ph...@gmail.com>.
Using

Posted by "deliadavis865@hotmail.com" <de...@hotmail.com>.
Using annotaiton to note, highlight or underline content on image or
document, including PDF is a common solution for document file markup
creation.

Tag:  image annotation
<http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/vb-net-imaging/image-annotating/>

Re: Wicket's @SpringBean and the "autowire-candidate" annotation