Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thomas E Deweese <th...@kodak.com> on 2000/11/15 20:27:38 UTC

[commit] feImage, feComposite, faster Alpha coerce & Masking

1) I finished the implementation of ConcreteCompositeRable (all composite
   modes are now supported).

2) I added a bridge for feComposite.

3) In order to test #1 & #2 I added a bridge for feImage.
   I'm not 100% certain it handles scaling and what not properly.
   The spec says almost nothing about relative coordinate systems
   so I'm a bit at a loss to know if what I did is correct.

   feImage should support the union of use and image tags (you
   can reference elements of external files as well as raster
   images :).

4) Added feImage.svg and feComposite.svg to test the new filters

5) I added optimized cases for TYPE_INT_ARGB for Multiply Alpha (used
   by Mask and AA clip), and CoerceData (used to convert to/from
   Premultiplied alpha).

6) Moved GaussianBlurElementBridge to use CSSUtilities.getSource

7) Removed several System.out messages.
CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/gvt/filter/CompositeRule.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/CSSUtilities.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/SVGBridgeContext.java\

CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/SVGFeGaussianBlurElem\
entBridge.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/SVGFeOffsetElementBri\
dge.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/SVGImageElementBridge\
.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/AbstractRable.jav\
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/ConcreteComposite\
Rable.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/GaussianBlurOp.ja\
va
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/MultiplyAlphaRed.\
java
CVS: Added Files:
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/SVGFeCompositeElement\
Bridge.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/SVGFeImageElementBrid\
ge.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/SVGComposite.java\

Re: [commit] feImage, feComposite, faster Alpha coerce & Masking

Posted by vincent hardy <vi...@eng.sun.com>.
Thomas,

Wow & the feTile is timely as I need it for my displacement map testing.
V.

Thomas E Deweese wrote:

> 1) I finished the implementation of ConcreteCompositeRable (all composite
>    modes are now supported).
>
> 2) I added a bridge for feComposite.
>
> 3) In order to test #1 & #2 I added a bridge for feImage.
>    I'm not 100% certain it handles scaling and what not properly.
>    The spec says almost nothing about relative coordinate systems
>    so I'm a bit at a loss to know if what I did is correct.
>
>    feImage should support the union of use and image tags (you
>    can reference elements of external files as well as raster
>    images :).
>
> 4) Added feImage.svg and feComposite.svg to test the new filters
>
> 5) I added optimized cases for TYPE_INT_ARGB for Multiply Alpha (used
>    by Mask and AA clip), and CoerceData (used to convert to/from
>    Premultiplied alpha).
>
> 6) Moved GaussianBlurElementBridge to use CSSUtilities.getSource
>
> 7) Removed several System.out messages.
> CVS: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
> CVS:
> CVS: Committing in .
> CVS:
> CVS: Modified Files:
> CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/gvt/filter/CompositeRule.java
> CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/CSSUtilities.java
> CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/SVGBridgeContext.java\
>
> CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/SVGFeGaussianBlurElem\
> entBridge.java
> CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/SVGFeOffsetElementBri\
> dge.java
> CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/SVGImageElementBridge\
> .java
> CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/AbstractRable.jav\
> CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/ConcreteComposite\
> Rable.java
> CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/GaussianBlurOp.ja\
> va
> CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/MultiplyAlphaRed.\
> java
> CVS: Added Files:
> CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/SVGFeCompositeElement\
> Bridge.java
> CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/SVGFeImageElementBrid\
> ge.java
> CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/SVGComposite.java\

| Vincent Hardy                   vincent.hardy@eng.sun.com |
| Scalable Vector Graphics            XML Technology Center |
| 650-786-4066                          Menlo Park, CA, USA |