Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/02 16:00:34 UTC

Arrow sync call October 2 at 12:00 US/Eastern, 16:00 UTC

Hi all, our biweekly call is about to begin at
https://meet.google.com/vtm-teks-phx. All are welcome to join. Notes
will be sent out to the mailing list afterwards.

Neal

Re: Arrow sync call October 2 at 12:00 US/Eastern, 16:00 UTC

Posted by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com>.
Attendees:
Ben Kietzman
Rok Mihevc
Ravindra Pindikura
Neal Richardson
François Saint-Jacques
Paul Taylor

* CI:
  * Paul: would help to have predefined docker-compose for integration tests
  * Also would be good to be able to do development in docker (though
not everyone would want to)
  * Discussed https://www.gocd.org/ (Apache 2.0 licenced) and
workflows for testing CUDA
* Ben: discuss result vs status return, importance of consistency in
the API. Already followed up on the mailing list.