Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2014/02/03 16:56:22 UTC

maven-release-plugin updates modules with wrong versioning

Hi all mates,

in Apache Oltu we have a commons modules set[1] which I am trying to cut a
release, but I am experiencing for the first time a strange issue: when
installing all modules from /trunk, versions respect what it is specified
in project.version field in the POM, but when releasing them, all modules
inherit the version from the parent.

Can I kindly ask you an extra pair of eyes that would help me detecting why
this is happening?

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oltu/trunk/commons/

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi

Re: maven-release-plugin updates modules with wrong versioning

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
nevermind... wrong question that this is the answer for

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
are you using git 1.8.5.x?