Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Tim Meals <ti...@codeknox.com> on 2006/01/06 18:25:54 UTC

XmlProperty patternset reference

Is it possible to set a <patternset> within an XML property file using
the semanticAttributes setting?  I see where you can have an element
with a pathid attribute, which is interpreted when semanticAttributes is
set, but I would like to define a patternset that is used by the build
file.  The relevant portion of my build.xml file is:

    <war warfile="warfile.war" webxml="web.xml">
        <classes dir="classes">
           <include name="**/*.class"/>
           <include name="**/*.xsl"/>
           <patternset refid="webinfclasses"/>
        </classes>
    </war>

I'm running Ant 1.6.5 on an Ubuntu Linux system, using Sun's 1.4.2_08 JVM.

Thanks,
Tim

--
/**