Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by smitha <sm...@northbridgesecure.com> on 2019/07/31 00:13:17 UTC

Changing clipboard content type to 'text/html' instead of 'text/plain'

My requirement is to copy and paste the rich text with format. I changed the
clipboard content type from 'text/plain' to 'text/html' in guacamole client,
it did-not copy the rich text. Does text/html mime type work for clipboard
stream.

Re: Changing clipboard content type to 'text/html' instead of 'text/plain'

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 8:13 PM smitha <sm...@northbridgesecure.com> wrote:

> My requirement is to copy and paste the rich text with format. I changed
> the
> clipboard content type from 'text/plain' to 'text/html' in guacamole
> client,
> it did-not copy the rich text. Does text/html mime type work for clipboard
> stream.

This is currently not supported in the Guacamole Client, but there are a
couple of existing JIRA requests that track these enhancements to the
Clipboard support:

-Nick