Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Alderfer, Tim" <Ti...@glog.com> on 2003/07/22 18:06:27 UTC

[users@httpd] HPUX httpd-2.0.46 compiling and running

Hello,

I'm trying to get Apache 2.0 compiled and running.  Currently, I can compile
and run httpd -L on the server that it's compiled on.  However, if I move
the httpd file to another server and try to execute it's looking for the
libraries on the server where Apache was compiled.

Error when running "./httpd -L"
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't open shared library:
/app/install/apache/compile/httpd-2.0.46/srclib/apr/.libs/libapr-0.sl.9
/usr/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory

As you can see /app/install/apache/compile/httpd-2.0.46 was the directory
where I compiled Apache.  How can I tell Apache to look in /opt/apache/lib
directory.
Also, not sure if this is related however, I get this error after running
"make install"  I'm using HP C/ANSI C

libtool: link: warning: this platform does not like uninstalled shared
libraries
libtool: link: `httpd' will be relinked during installation

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Tim Alderfer