Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kristian Rink <ka...@zimmer428.net> on 2008/10/20 11:40:13 UTC

local repositories on pom.xml and "relative folders"?

Folks;

in a given environment I want to have a structure like this:

- ./dev/projects/<project> 	-- maven2 artifacts

- ./dev/repo/<project>		-- maven2 project specific repository

Given that in this case the maven2 repository should be specific to each
<project>, I would, in each <project>'s parent pom.xml, refer to something
like a "localRepository" being reached from within each artifact using a
path like

<localRepository>file://../../repo/<project>/</localRepository>

So, two questions:

(a) Can I do something like this on pom.xml level?

(b) Would it work with using relative (rather than absolute) paths specified
there?

TIA and all the best,
Kristian