Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Sebastien Payette <Sp...@interstarinc.com> on 2000/08/03 21:20:59 UTC

servlet include

Good afternoon to all, here is my problem

I am trying to include (the output of) a jsp page into (the output of) a
servlet, without much success.

My best bet was to use this little piece of code, inside my servlet:

out.println("<jsp:include page=\"Buttons.jsp\" flush=\"true\">");
    out.println("<jsp:param name=\"TotalPage\" value=\"TotalPage\"/>");
    out.println("<jsp:param name=\"TheFolder\" value=\"TheFolder\"/>");

out.println("</jsp:include>");

This looks very right to me yet still, (the output of!) my servlet skips
whatever should be
coming from the jsp page with the  <jsp:include...blablabla...>  command.
Is it something I am doing wrong? I have looked in jGuru, but my problem is
unsolved.
Any Ideas, suggestions?
Thanks Sebastien Payette