Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2004/01/22 13:38:16 UTC

Re: Sitemap viewer, using the sitemap in a creative way - educati onal context

Hi Stephen:

What kind of license has Xample? Looks like it is not Open. If this is
true, then we have a problem in this implementation.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Stephen Winnall dijo:

Posted by Stephen Winnall <st...@winnall.ch>.
I'm not sure about the license. I've sent an e-mail to the author, Felix
Golubov, to see what he says.

Steve