Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pramod_bambore <pr...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/07/15 07:32:19 UTC

Clarification in Assertions

Hi,

This may be a very basic question regarding assertion.

My problem is i have an response assertion and i am validating against the
"Text". I dont want my script to fail when the response is "Search
successfully done" or "No data found", when i am performing the search.
Assertion is checking using the AND condition, i need to check as OR
condition. Meaning that if i get either of the 2 mentioned text my script
should not fail.How to do this. Please help me in this matter.

Re: Clarification in Assertions

Posted by Pramod_bambore <pr...@yahoo.co.in>.
Thanks for the reply, I will try this out

~Pramod

Posted by mahesh kumar <pm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,