Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2005/10/27 19:41:31 UTC

PLUTO-151 Update

Zheng,

Are you working on PLUTO-151? Now that you're a committer, it may be easier
to take care of. If not, I'll be happy to take it up. Let me know. . .

David

Re: PLUTO-151 Update

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
No pressure! I was just curious and didn't want to step on your toes. I
definately have had my times of "too busy" in the past.

David

Re: PLUTO-151 Update

Posted by Zhong ZHENG <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi David