Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ch...@mediadriver.com on 2012/07/04 18:41:27 UTC

Signed jars in Servicemix

I am having problems including some RSA security jars in my Servicemix
application. It seems that Embedded or Wrapping the jars causes them to
fail there self-integrity checks. These are signed jars and I do believe
they fail there self-integrity checks if the jars are manipulated in any
way. Does anyone know how to include these types of dependencies with
corrupting there integrity?

Thanks
Chris O.

Re: Signed jars in Servicemix

Posted by ch...@mediadriver.com.
Fang,
    Thanks for your response and I had actually found the Karaf section
on adding in Security Providers in the User Guide. I noticed you sent
that same information and in my case that was exactly what I needed to
fix my problem. You were spot on so thanks for responding.

Chris O.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,