Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Pedro Lino <pe...@mailbox.org> on 2018/08/25 21:50:55 UTC

New Pootle Account

First of all I want to send a big hello to all the OpenOffice volunteers around the globe, my name is Pedro Lino and I'm from Portugal. I want to apply for a Pootle account in order to be able to translate the available projects into Portuguese but also fix other languages if necessary. I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and if is possible I want a username like: pedro.lino or pedlino. I understand that a password will be created in a second more private step and that I have read the instructions: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/XBT8AQ Regards, Pedro .

Re: New Pootle Account

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <kn...@apache.org>.
Hi Pedro;

|Welcome! Account $ACCOUNT_NAME created and enabled for $LANGUAGE. |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide |

|If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

|Sorry this is late. I started working on it the other day and got
interrupted.

|Regards
Keith