Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Ro...@nike.com> on 2004/11/16 19:15:11 UTC

using fileset and date selector to get dirs unmofidied for 30 minutes

I would like to create a fileset that contain the directories that have not been changed in the last 30 minutes. The Ant equivalent of:

find ./ -type d -mmin 30

I think I can use a fileset with the date selector, but how do I get a date that is 30 minutes ago?

<dirset dir="." includes="*">
    <date datetime="${30_minutes_ago}" when="before"/>
</dirset>

The question is: How do I set the property 30_minutes_ago?