Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Devprakash Dagar/DUB/Lotus <De...@lotus.com> on 2000/07/11 12:00:49 UTC

problem with XSL transformation in Japanese locale

Hi,
I am using following files to produce a windows help hhc (content file)
(See attached file: hhc.xsl)(See attached file: hhc.xml)
Imp :- >It works fine in case of english locale.
But in case of windows 2000,(Japanese locale) I am having following
problems
I am using this command  " java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN hhc.xml
-XSL hhc.xsl -OUT try.hhc"
1. it gives error in console ' jvm does not support encoding "M932" '.
2. but if you look at the output , it is same as that of the hhc.xsl file.
I have tried above command with all jvms( i.e Standard , internationalize ,
Japanese).
So based upon above problem my questions are :

Q Does this a problem with jvm itself or Am I doing something wrong ?

Q Do I need to use specific version of jvm ?
Please Help

regrads
Dev