Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "Chris N." <ch...@eaton.com> on 2016/10/05 11:55:08 UTC

Mysterious feature configuration file

Hello,
I'm trying to use feature configuration files and more precisely to copy a
conf file in the Karaf "etc" directory. I've used the
"build-helper-maven-plugin" to add this file as an artifact in my repository
and added the magic line "<configfile finalname='/etc/mysterious.cfg'>" with
the right URL.
When I build my project the file is copied in the Karaf system directory but
that's all, it never appears in the "etc" directory...
Did I miss something ?
Thanks.
Christian