Posted to builds@apache.org by Lance Albertson <la...@osuosl.org> on 2019/09/04 16:32:15 UTC

[Hosting] Planned building power grid updates: September 5 to 6, 2019

All,

The University is in the middle of doing a variety of power grid updates
[1] to campus which impact the building our datacenter is in (Kerr
Admin). *This
should not impact any production services since the data center will be on
generator power* however I like to notify everyone just in case something
goes wrong. Our building will only experience *limited* electrical service
interruptions and will be without power for approximately two hours at the
start of the project (Thursday, September 5 from 5-7am PDT (1200-1400 UTC))
and two hours at the end of the project (Friday, September 6 from 5-7am
(1200-1400 UTC)).

[1] https://powergrid.oregonstate.edu/

--
Lance Albertson