Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org> on 2012/10/03 18:48:56 UTC

Releasing Shindig 2.5

Everyone, I feel we are close to shutting down Shindig 2.5 and doing an
official release.  Does anyone disagree?  I am going to go through the list
of open JIRAs and reviews we have opeb against 2.5 and see what we want to
do with them.  I know there a few that we would like to get in before 2.5
is released, like some OAuth 2.0 cleanup.  The purpose of this email is to
see if there is anything that anyone wants to get in to 2.5 that they have
not created a JIRA for at this point.  Please let me know by the end of the
week so we can see where we are at.

-Ryan

Re: Releasing Shindig 2.5

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.
I think I looked at ones tagged with 2.5-beta5 as well.

Re: Releasing Shindig 2.5

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ryan,

Re: Releasing Shindig 2.5