Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexey Terekhov <de...@mail.ru> on 2015/09/28 23:20:16 UTC

Have any comments about webinar room.

Hello, All!

ver: 3.0.7-RELEASE 1704681 by 23-September-2015
ubuntu server 14.04.3

1. Bug Audio broadcast on/off
It is impossible to turn off the audio. Don't see who is broadcasting audio.
I think the new control audio is still raw

2. being broadcast, Gluck, unable to run audio-video broadcast on your device.
have to borrow another laptop and continue with it.
changing browser doesn't help. What could be the reason?
After 20-30 minutes, the broadcast can be resumed on the first device.

3. Is it possible on the server to find the chat log and user-login-room log?

4. Crash after recording. I turn on the record and spend hours seminar, off the record and a couple of minutes.
The server begins to convert the entry, can it be postponed?

---
С уважением, Алексей Терехов.
+7 926 076 15 20

Re: Have any comments about webinar room.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Actually 3.0.7 is not out yet
It will be available only tomorrow :)

1) Not sure what do you mean by "impossible to turn off the audio", could
you provide detailed repo steps?

You can see who is talking by watching "green light" in user list

2) could you provide detailed steps to reproduce?

3) Chat logs are in memory, no way to get it, user-login-room is in DB
(table name is "conferencelog" or something like that)

4) it is not clear what steps lead to crash, could you provide detailed
steps. there is no chance to postpone recording conversion right now, but
you can manually re-run it anytime

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)