Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/01/09 00:59:50 UTC

AUTHOR and THANKS files

Hi,

Ws just looking a couple of other apache projects and noticed that couchdb has an AUTHORS and THANKS file which I think is a nice idea. Do we want to do this for the next release? THANKS in particular I think is a good idea.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/trunk/

Justin

Re: AUTHOR and THANKS files

Posted by Omar Gonzalez <om...@gmail.com>.