Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/19 14:24:22 UTC

What about releasing ADS-1.0.2 ?

Hi guys !

we have some serious bugs in 1.0.1, which has been fixed in 1.0.2-SNAPSHOT.
A very few list of remaining bugs is pending, I suggest we try to fix them
before ACEU to be able to release next week.

Do you think this is possible ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: What about releasing ADS-1.0.2 ?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Yeah let's do it.  You have my support to get this out ASAP.  Let's work the
bug parade.

Alex