Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by jake341 <Ja...@vcint.com> on 2007/11/25 18:05:51 UTC

Re: Dependency Browser Tool

the tool is available at http://code.google.com/p/maven-dependency-browser/

Re: Dependency Browser Tool

Posted by William Ferguson <Wi...@yarris.com>.
Jake,

I think this could be really useful. Some rough edges: I wouldn't use a
white font with a yellow background for instance.
But plenty of meat.

I think the best place for it would be as an Eclipse plugin.
Perhaps as an addendum of the M2Eclipse plugin??
http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/

William