Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2014/03/06 16:13:18 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf 3.0.1 and 2.4.0 release schedule

Hi all,

Just an update about the release schedule.

- I postpone the 3.0.1 release for one additional week. I didn't yet
finished all fixed on my local branch about the karaf-maven-plugin (so
not yet merged). I'm adding the different itests to cover the different
use cases. More over, Christian and I will also provide update on the
Hibernate features. If possible, I will try to release and include Pax
Web 3.0.7 and Pax CDI 0.7.0 containing fixes. So, I propose March, 18
for 3.0.1 (it gives us two full weeks and week ends).
- We keep the schedule of 2.4.0 one week after 3.0.1, so March, 25.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf 3.0.1 and 2.4.0 release schedule

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Just a quick update. Git and svn are "down" for now at Apache.

So I'm preparing the fixes on my local branches and I will merge later.

Depending of this downtime, maybe I will postpone the cut off of the
release to Tuesday.

I will keep you posted.

Regards
JB

On 04/03/2014 12:11 PM, siwatson wrote:
> Hi JB, do you have any update on when you think 3.0.1 may be ready? Thanks.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf 3.0.1 and 2.4.0 release schedule

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks a lot Jamie.

I will ping you on IRC when we are ready to update the RELEASE NOTES.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf 3.0.1 and 2.4.0 release schedule

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!! :)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Posted by siwatson <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi all,

FYI, I'm reviewing the Jira and assigning to the target releases.

I will send to you an update later today or tomorrow.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré