Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com> on 2012/10/06 04:50:14 UTC

[AFSCS40] release status...

The current status is as follows:

The bug board has been cleared.
The reviews needed in 4 have been committed.

We are going to be testing over the weekend, particularly the update cases.

We're hoping the release candidate will be cut by Sunday night.

Will keep everyone posted.

--Alex

Re: [AFSCS40] release status...

Posted by Antoine Reid <ar...@gallium-it.com>.
Non, aucune nouvelle de lui de mon côté.

Antoine

Antoine Reid, RHCE
Conseiller Principal / Principal Consultant

Infrastructures Technologiques Gallium
1250, Boul. René-Lévesque Ouest
Bureau 2200
Montréal  (Québec)