Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Subash Chaturanga <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/10 14:38:29 UTC

Is it possible to intercept the JUDDI authentication

Hi,
What I am asking is can we intercept the authentication call to the
"juddiv3/services/security" jax ws service and do custom authentication
against a separate user store.

--
Subash Chaturanga
Sri Lanka

Blog -  http://subashsdm.blogspot.com/
Twitter - http://twitter.com/subash89

Re: Is it possible to intercept the JUDDI authentication

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Well said: here is another link that should be useful:

http://juddi.apache.org/docs/3.x/userguide/html/chap-Authentication.html

--K

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
Sure thing.