Posted to dev@mrql.apache.org by Leonidas Fegaras <fe...@cse.uta.edu> on 2013/04/01 19:36:27 UTC

Preparing the first MRQL code-base

Dear MRQLers,
I have made several changes to the existing MRQL code-base to make it
ready for the git or svn repo, whenever we create one.
1) I have corrected all the in-file copyright notices, the LICENSE,
and the NOTICE files, based on ASF rules
2) I have changed the package to org.apache.mrql
3) I have split the source files to smaller, self-contained, public
class files
4) I have added javadoc comments in some files (this is work in
progress)
5) I have created a build.xml file for Ant that works on Eclipse
6) I have removed the doc files, which will go to a wiki page
Please check the files at:
http://lambda.uta.edu/mrql-apache/
and let me know if the copyright info is OK.
Leonidas

Re: Preparing the first MRQL code-base

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Thanks!

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: Preparing the first MRQL code-base

Posted by Leonidas Fegaras <fe...@cse.uta.edu>.
OK. done.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: Preparing the first MRQL code-base

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
I've requested creation of our JIRA issue tracker[1] yesterday. Once
the JIRA created, please file on JIRA. :-)

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6094

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon