Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Dhia Beji <Dh...@keyrus.com> on 2017/11/06 16:52:54 UTC

kafka producer : number of record pushed to topic limited

Hello,

Would you please help me, I m trying to create producer that pushs a large number of json records to topic.

Topic creation :  kafka-topics --create --zookeeper 127.0.0.1:2181  --replication-factor 1 --partitions 100  --topic  testkpa
Topic producer :

            props.put(ProducerConfig.BOOTSTRAP_SERVERS_CONFIG, "http://<IP>" );
            props.put(ProducerConfig.KEY_SERIALIZER_CLASS_CONFIG, "org.apache.kafka.common.serialization.StringSerializer");
            props.put(ProducerConfig.VALUE_SERIALIZER_CLASS_CONFIG,"org.apache.kafka.common.serialization.StringSerializer");

            Producer<String, String> producer = new KafkaProducer<String, String>(props)
ProducerRecord<String, String> rec = new ProducerRecord<String, String>(topicName,""+TestStreamCsv.incr ,value);

producer.send(rec)
//

the problem is that the number of records viewed via landoop is limited to 87.

Thank you.

Re: kafka producer : number of record pushed to topic limited

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Can you give us some more information ?

Were you using a single node setup (127.0.0.1) ?
Which release of Kafka are you using ?

Anything interesting from broker log ?