Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Andrea Barbato <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/12 11:29:46 UTC

Test hadoop code on the cloud

Hi!
I need to test my hadoop code on a cluster,
what is the simplest way to do this on the cloud?
Is there any way to do it for free?

Thank in advance

Re: Test hadoop code on the cloud

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
As a slightly more advanced option for OpenStack people: Consider trying
savanna (Hadoop provisioned on top of open stack) as well.

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 10:23 AM, Silvina Caíno Lores <silvi.caino@gmail.com

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com