Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Kevin Doran <kd...@apache.org> on 2022/06/15 16:41:16 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release for NAR Maven Plugin

All,

If there are no objections, I would like to put out a maintenance release
(1.3.4) of the NAR Maven plugin, which has had some recent bug fixes and
improvements:

   1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-10011
   2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-9856
   3. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-9857

I would be glad to take the role of RM for this release.

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: [DISCUSS] Release for NAR Maven Plugin

Posted by David Handermann <ex...@apache.org>.
Thanks Kevin, +1 for preparing a release of the NAR Maven plugin.

Regards,
David Handermann

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1