Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Antonio Ruiz <ar...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/03 23:26:39 UTC

JAXB binding XMLSignature

Hi all,

I'm writing a Web service that exchange some signed information as part of
the messages (not in the headers) and I would like to know how I should
make the binding to avoid that xjc generates classes for XML signature
schema and instead of it I could binding it to a class of the library.

How I could make the binging? What class of the library should I use?

In a simplified way the mapping I need it for the following structure:

      <xsd:element name="VerifyDetachedDocument">
        <xsd:complexType>
          <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element ref="tns:Document"/>
            <xsd:element ref="ds:Signature"/>
          </xsd:sequence>
        </xsd:complexType>
      </xsd:element>

Could yo be so kind of helping me, please?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards.