Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Nils G H Waale <ni...@mail1.stofanet.dk> on 2003/03/15 22:35:11 UTC

Fw: error:NoClassRefFoundError

----- Original Message -----
From: Nils G H Waale
To: Ant Users List
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 5:10 PM
Subject: error:NoClassRefFoundWxception

I got ant build allreight, but it's not running, I get this error in main tread at org/apache/tools/ant/Main - NoClassRefFoundError, what does it mean?
I running at win2000 got ant at E:\jakarta\jakarta-ant1.5.1\ and E:\jdk1.4\ that's what I deffinat as ant_home and java_home. It did build xindice nicely E:\jakarta\xindice\ so I can't figure out why it not run anymore. please help!
Nils G H Waale

Re: error:NoClassRefFoundError

Posted by Martin <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Nils-

You must place ant.jar in your %ANT_HOME%\lib folder

Tak,
Martin
Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future.". --Nils
Bohr