Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Tianyu Qi <qt...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/12 12:28:52 UTC

Fwd: Problem on running LDA with large iterations on spark

Dear tecknicians from Spark,

I am Tianyu ,a student of the Leibniz University of hanover.Currently I am
doing my LDA experiments on Spark.

When I use small iteration number(maximum 200) the pragramm works fine , If
I want to increase the iteration number e.g to 1000, it just dies
somewhere.After that at some point it will just keep running in (I think)
some fold method.

I don't see any specific error in the log

In the attachment is my programm and one of the sample data I use,can you
help me ?

Thank you very much

Best regards

Tianyu