Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> on 2017/04/25 10:01:02 UTC

release Apache Johnzon Wrapper Library soon?

i would like to release our new "Apache Johnzon Wrapper Library" soon with version 1.0.0.
if no one objects i will start the release tomorrow.

stefan

Re: release Apache Johnzon Wrapper Library soon?

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1 sounds good to me (if you want me to I can do the release as well -
your call).

regards,

Karl

--