Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/04/06 07:07:56 UTC

Welcome our newest Apache Flex committer Harbs

Hi,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Flex
has asked Harbs to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

Harbs has been contributing to Apache Flex for many months on the
mailing list and in JIRA and elsewhere including this blog post a few
months back.
http://printui.com/blog/2013/01/flex-flash/

He's just checked in an improved version of the spark colour picker.

Congratulations
Justin Mclean
for the Flex PMC

Re: Welcome our newest Apache Flex committer Harbs

Posted by Jose Barragan <jo...@codeoscopic.com>.
Welcome aboard Harbs!!
--
Jose Barragan
Chief Software Architect

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Hey Harbs, you made it ;-)

Glad to have you as part of the team,

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Welcome our newest Apache Flex committer Harbs

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Cyrill Zadra <cy...@gmail.com>.
Welcome and congratulations Harbs!