Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Ma...@sungard.com on 2004/11/10 14:26:41 UTC

Contributions to Torque source code

Hello all,

How does one contribute to the torque source code? We have a couple of improvements that we think could benefit the whole
community and would like to submit them to be included in Torque. I've look the db.apache.org site and haven't found any
guidelines on this process. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thx!!

MG
--
Martin Goulet, B.Sc.
Senior Software Architect

Re: Contributions to Torque source code

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
You can enter an issue at

http://nagoya.apache.org/scarab/issues/

and attach files to it.  Patches to existing classes should be in the form of "diff -u".  An alternative is to attach the changes to an email to this list.  Substantial contributions, meaning more than a simple bug fix, should be accompanied by a CLA.

http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

John McNally