Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/12 02:26:45 UTC

[VOTE] Accept the Shale Clay Plugin for Eclipse contribution

This is a vote to accept Ryan Wynn's contribution of the Shale Clay
Plugin for Eclipse, which can be found attached to the SHALE-444 JIRA
ticket.

 * https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-444

The IP Clearance form will be committed to the Incubator site shortly,
and I'll link this thread to show our acceptance.

Please be reminded that contributors are responsible for ensuring that
a Corporate CLA is recorded if such is required to authorize their
contributions under their individual CLA.

[ ] +1 - Let's accept the contribution
[ ] -1 - We should not accept it because...

--
Wendy Smoak

Re: [VOTE] Accept the Shale Clay Plugin for Eclipse contribution

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [VOTE] Accept the Shale Clay Plugin for Eclipse contribution

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryan Wynn <bi...@gmail.com>.
> On 7/11/07, Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > This is a vote to accept Ryan Wynn's contribution of the Shale Clay
> > Plugin for Eclipse, which can be found attached to the SHALE-444 JIRA
> > ticket.
>
> The IP Clearance thread on the general@incubator list is here:
> http://www.nabble.com/-IP-CLEARANCE--Shale-Clay-Plugin-for-Eclipse-contribution-from-Ryan-Wynn-t4068969.html
>
> I won't be around much next week, so assuming this vote passes and no
> one votes -1 on the incubator thread, feel free to go ahead and import
> the code.  72 hours for the Incubator thread ends Sunday 9AM MST (GMT
> -7).
>
> Ryan, thanks for your patience while we sorted out the paperwork.  I'm
> sorry it took so long!

No problem, Wendy.  Thanks for all your hard work!

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kailas Lovlekar <ka...@yahoo.co.uk>.
+1

Kailas

> This is a vote to accept Ryan Wynn's contribution of the Shale Clay
> Plugin for Eclipse, which can be found attached to the SHALE-444 JIRA
> ticket.
>
>  * https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-444
>
> The IP Clearance form will be committed to the Incubator site shortly,

> and I'll link this thread to show our acceptance.
>
> Please be reminded that contributors are responsible for ensuring that

> a Corporate CLA is recorded if such is required to authorize their
> contributions under their individual CLA.
>
> [ ] +1 - Let's accept the contribution
> [ ] -1 - We should not accept it because...
>
> --
> Wendy Smoak

07/07/2007 15:26

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
07/07/2007 15:26

Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

Re: [VOTE] Accept the Shale Clay Plugin for Eclipse contribution

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
+1

Craig

SV: [VOTE] Accept the Shale Clay Plugin for Eclipse contribution

Posted by Hermod Opstvedt <he...@opstvedt.com>.
Hi

Been away for quite a while, but back again.

+1

Hermod

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.

> [X ] +1 - Let's accept the contribution
> [ ] -1 - We should not accept it because...

Greg